Insoles Designed to Deliver Superior Performance
See In Action
- ACAndre C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPurra performance insoles / Vivo shoes
My shoes of choice are VivoBarefoot. I probably spend 80% of my daytime in those. Super comfortable, especially in the toe box area. Having said that, it's not all bliss. There is virtually no padding, and walking my dog on cement/asphalt is a bit rough on my old knees. I used to switch to running shoes for that activity. Adding the Purra insoles to the vivo made a huge difference in overall comfort. A little thicker than the standard vivo insole but the extra cushioning made them my 100% shoe. Best insoles I have used. I know, I know, vivo purists may object but... hey, my old knees first :-)
- LPLinda P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThe best insoles!
I need extra support and these exceeded expectations. They provided support and comfort. And they’re anti microbial so DO NOT stink! Incredible. Will be buying more. All shoes should have these. Love love love!
- CCatVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoI'm Sold!
Swapped the insoles in my hiking boots with these. I hit a lot of trails with rocky terrain and these are great — less of a jarring impact. I'm sold!
- CCurtisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoNo More Back Pain!
Replacing my stock insoles with these improved my shoes. They are super light, but with a lot of cushioning and bounce. My post-hoop back pain is gone, and as a bonus, my shoes don’t smell anymore.
- ADAmarjyot D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThey are great insoles
at first it was hard getting used to it because I had to break them in but once they were broken into they feel amazing and very comfortable just what I needed